Saturday, July 31, 2010

Technology...

Sometimes I have a real hate for technology. Don't get me wrong, at this point I don't think I could live with out it, but that's just the problem, I am too used to instant communication. A few months ago I posted about waiting to hear back from my mentor teacher. Shortly after posting that entry, I checked my email and there was her response (actually as I was writing this i received was another email from her :-D). Once again I am in a panic because people are not responding to me. This time, it's three different people. So...In the world of texts, Facebook, IM's, emails, and cell phones, do you find yourself panicked when someone doesn't respond? I hope you can handle it better than me, and that you have a wonderful weekend.

-JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment