Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm back

Hey everyone. Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I came back to school completely behind on homework and I am just now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I will post next Monday with another Memoir Monday this time about my family and my grandmother. I tried to do it this Monday but it was just too hard. I am doing a lot better and made it through yesterday with only a few tears.

I am a silver lining type person and I have to say the silver lining of last week was very obvious to me. I had a chance to really get to know my family. I bonded with my cousins and feel closer to them than I ever felt before. In fact that was the hardest part Sunday, after spending 4 days with my dad's family surrounded by people who felt the same grief as me and were constantly there to lift me up. I returned to a normal schedule. I missed my family so much.

Today is the first day I have felt like I am truly on a normal schedule. After class I will head to the gym and then off to do my service hours. I am excited about going to see a production of Willy Wanka tomorrow. I am also meeting up with a friend for lunch tomorrow. I missed her surprise party Saturday because of the funeral and spending time with my fam so tomorrow is all about her :) If I'm not back tomorrow, look for a post on Friday.

JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment