Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finals

I seem to be surrounded by people complaining about finals. I on the other hand couldn't be happier that next week is finals week. No, I don't love taking tests but finals week means the end of classes. Actually, I have been blessed the the classes I am taking this summer. There is a heavy work load since everything is crammed into 4 weeks, but I have retained the information and tested well (so far) I made A's on the midterm for both classes and I'm really not sweating it. I am however a little stressed about the amount of work I have to finish before our finals. My grandmothers passing caused me to get behind and I feel like I'm rushing to catch up.

I only have about half a week between the ending of summer school and reporting for my student teaching. I am starting to get nervous. I'm VERY excited about graduating in December, but the real world seems SCARY! :-D OK, I know I'll be fine, but I also need all the advise and encouragement I can get so bring it on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment