Abby over at Babbling Abby is hosting teacher week this week. I am a little behind so I'm going to post a few things this morning to catch up. First up is the introduction.
Ten Things about me (A student teacher)
1. I am currently entering my student teaching semester at the university.
2. I am an early childhood major, when I graduate I will be certified to teach preK-3rd grade.
3. I will graduate December 13th 2010 at 3:30pm :-D
4. I have been placed in a second grade classroom for my student teaching.
5. I taught second grade at a 21st century community learning center for 1.5 years and I LOVED it. The only reason I'm not there now is because our grant ended :'(
6. I finished the 09-10 school year with a 4.0 average!!! Trust me I'm as shocked as you are. This just goes to show I chose a major I l♥ve!
7. I was the 09-10 President of the Future Educators Association at my University!
8. In my "free time" (feel free to laugh now) I am a Girl Scout Daisy leader.
9. Three Sunday's a month, I keep the children 5 and under in the children's church.
10. I have four nieces, one nephew and another nephew on the way. My family means EVERYTHING to me.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)