Thursday, August 5, 2010

A new chapter

It hit me while I was getting ready this morning. Today is my last day of actual undergraduate classes. I still have trouble breathing when I think about it. Of course, I still have student teaching and senior seminar, but the days of 8:00 classes are over and being replaced with students entering MY classroom at 7:30. Thinking about it I feel lots of emotions. Excitement that my dreams are coming true, nervousness because It's all up to me now, and a little sadness because this is my last semester to spend time with a lot of really great girls. I know in reality I will not see many of them after December 13th.

So as I publish this post and begin walking to take my LAST exam as an undergraduate, I am starting a new chapter in my life! One hopefully filled with exciting times, great friends, and dreams coming true!

-JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment