Sunday, July 31, 2011

Filling in the gaps

As if I didn't already have enough on my plate, I was recently ask to take on an additional responsibility with Girl Scouts. This year the individual service units(in our case it's any troops within two school districts) will be inputting their own registration forms. This responsibility will be given to two members of the Service team. My sister in law and I were asked to take on these jobs. This should make the process go much faster than previous years. I'll give you an idea of how slow it's been in the past: My first year as a leader, I started in August and got an email in February that I needed to do more paperwork, They had just gotten to putting my info into the computer!

By accepting this position, I became part of the service team and was able to go to a service team kick off yesterday. Over all I found out a LOT of new information and I'm excited to take the info back to other leaders.

This week I will be "filling in a gap" Since I don't have my own classroom to be moving into, I will be rearranging my Daisy Scout room. I plan to add 1/3 more girls this year and we were packed in last year. Look for a post soon because I plan to take before and after pictures. :)

I hope you are enjoying the last part of summer!

-Ms. JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment