Thursday, June 17, 2010

The non-adventures of Miss JoAnne

I started this blog about a year ago with big plans. It happened to coincide with my election as president of the Future Educators Association at my university. I wanted to write about all of the exciting things that were happening in my life. Unfortunately, so many things were Happening that my blog fell to the back burner and I quit posting. Now I've finished my first internship in the classroom and my term as president will soon come to an end. I decided to start posting again.

What happened to my exciting life? Where did all my events, activities and friends go? There's nothing like clicking "new post" and staring at a blank screen to make you realize you are a boring person. I'm sorry if my posts bore you. I want to thank my new followers! In the past week I have doubled my followers from 2 to 4!

Stay tuned... Tomorrow I will share my favorite snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment