Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm Back People

So after a very busy 9 months I'm back. I have absolutely LOVED my time as the president of FEA and I can't believe I will only host one more meeting. I've finished my junior year of college and will be graduating in less than 7 months. I'm currently unemployed, I'm done with classes (for a little while), and girl scouts is over...This leaves me with a lot of free time. Frankly I don't know what to do with it after such a busy year.

So I'm looking for a seasonal job and praying that the financial aid office is going to get my student loan fixed by Summer II. In june I will be taking two final classes before my student teaching. I will take Family Dynamics, an early childhood class that will be 25 girls packed in a small room. I am really glad that Amanda and Leslie will also be in this class. I think I've been spoiled by my Cohort. The second class I have registered for is The understanding and appreication of Theater. This should be a fairly easy class that requires me to attend plays and other performances. So far only 6 people have registered for this class and I am one of only two girls. This is going to be a different experience.

Ok, I'm going to head to bed. No big plans for tomorrow except possibly going to play bingo. Hopefully it won't be another 9 months before my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment