Friday, August 14, 2009

Toy Review

So I'm walking through Wal-Mart and I glance over at the toy section and something catches my eye. Now reduced to $30 is this...



a miniature swimming pool made for finger size skateboards! In case your fingers aren't satisfied with this, there is an entire line of skateboard items including stairs and customizable skateboards. I guess I can rest assured that American children may face increasing chances of heart disease and obesity but their fingers will be physically fit.

My recommendation as a future teacher: Spend the money to buy your child an actual skateboard (and of course a helmet and elbow and knee pads) and encourage them to go outside and play or, if you are going to buy them the finger skateboard, encourage them to use their imagination when playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment